Best Upholstery Cleaner. Ever.
I’ve found the best upholstery cleaner, ever. It cleaned away years of grime professional cleaners couldn’t get up. You are going to be shocked at how good it works so sit back, relax, and get ready to gasp.
I was given two beautiful white couches a few years ago but they were in need of some major TLC after being rubbed on by 2 pond swimming dogs for years. Oh yea, you can imagine the smell & dirt. I had them professionally cleaned within the week and even pretreated the worst areas. I’m not sure what I paid for because all they did was spray water then vacuum it up. The stains didn’t budge. I even used a few other “pro tip” solutions and the stain laughed at me.
I finally had a weekend off, so I made it my mission to conquer the stain of all stains. Oh baby, did I.
Did you gasp? I told you it was good!
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon and I make commission if you buy through my links in the next 24 hours.
See how I roll.
How to Clean a White Couch
best upholstery cleaners
To clean an entire couch, work in small 2′ x 2′ sections
- Mix Chemical Guys’ Fabric Clean with water in a spray bottle to the correct strength according to their directions.
- Mist your fabric with Fabric Clean until fairly saturated.
- Using the Light Duty Carpet Brush & a battery powered drill, work the solution into the fabric without a lot of pressure. You are simply working the solution in and agitating the dirt up. If the brush is flinging solution everywhere, set your drill to a slower setting.
- With the Bissell SpotClean filled with hot water & Rug Doctor Oxy-Steam, spray clean solution onto the area then suck it up using the wand. (Follow the directions for the Bissell SpotClean)
- Repeat steps 2-4 on stubborn stains until they vanish.
- After removing as much water as you can from the fabric, run fans in the room and toward the couch to dry as fast as possible.
For rugs, couches, and chairs: if you let them dry slowly, they will smell sour and gross. Don’t let all your work go to waste because you didn’t dry it fast enough.